Like most websites, this site uses cookies. To find out more about what cookies are, and how they are used on this website, go to our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with the website's use of cookies.


What you need to know

Touring, either with an orchestra or band or alone, presents its own set of challenges.

This section will guide you through how to apply for visas and work permits, what you need to know when travelling with your instrument and other issues that you need to be aware of when touring either in the UK or abroad.

Guidance for Musicians – Terrorist Attacks targeting music venues